The Bolster paddles develop an early vertical forearm (EVF) position and increase stroke efficiency.
An EVF position utilizes the entire forearm during the pull, creating uniform application of force
from fingertips to elbow. This creates and sustains longer peak velocity through the power phase of
the stroke pull. At the same time it grooves neural pathways for stroke specific strength. Correct
stroke refinement is promoted through muscle memory of proper hand, wrist and forearm position. The
Bolster paddles are a versatile tool for all four swim strokes.
PROMOTES AN EARLY VERTICAL FOREARM (EVF)
• Connects forearm and hand into a single surface
EASY-TO-ADJUST VELCRO STRAP
• Improved design comfortably holds wrist in place
TEACHES A HIGH ELBOW POSITION
• Calls for a high catch by lifting the elbow, ideal for open water and triathlon training
• Specifically designed for stroke refinement and technique focus
• Maintains a strong, uninterrupted pull
ALL FOUR SWIM STROKES
• Promotes EVF technique in butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke and freestyle